Pages

4.15.2010

hk.

every wednesday and friday morning until we leave, our india team is meeting to pray about our trip. today we spent our time together praying for hong kong.

our first few days on the other side of the world will be spent in this city. i've heard so many stories and seen so many pictures...i can't even wait to experience it for myself. i'm looking forward to learning from and loving on believers there, including people from kowloon baptist church. my former pastor from longview pastors there now. i can't wait for the opportunity to sit with him and his staff and to hear what church looks like for them.

of course my heart freaks out at the thought of going to hong kong because of my friends at grace campus. what an incredible group of people with hearts that beat for that city and for the university students there. they're some of my favorite people in the world, so i can't wait for my team to meet them and for us to get a glimpse into their world. i'm counting down the days till i get to see these faces:


i'm excited and expectant. thanks for praying with me.

see you in 6 weeks, hong kong.

1 comment:

AV said...

loved talking the other night but i need more ceej in mi vida. want to hear more about this baller trip.