Pages

7.16.2012

color me rad.

i ran a 5k on saturday morning -- but not just any 5k -- a super colorful, everyone's just having fun, no one care's about the time 5k. sounds like my kinda race, huh? especially since i haven't consistently run in MONTHS. needless to say, i'm sore.

my sister-in-law, teri, and her sister, brittany, came up to run it with me. (they've actually been running recently, so i was basically just trying to keep up with them the whole time!) we decked out in all white, ready to be bombarded with color.
we ran through 5 color stations on our little 3.1 mile journey, then encountered this at the finish line:
it was a crazy mess of colored cornstarch madness. these cuties were waiting for us at the finish line, too:
{side note: somehow in the last month my nephew went from baby to toddler, and it's kinda blowing my mind... still adorable as ever though!}

we had a blast and came out looking like a bag of skittles!
check out color me rad or the color run to find a crazy colorful 5k near you!

No comments: