Pages

9.19.2012

mornin'.

this is what a lot of my early mornings look like these days. i kind of love it.


there's just something about mornings... the stillness before the world wakes up... a time to remember truth before something about your day makes you forget it. sometimes it's hard to get out of bed, but it's usually worth it. the psalmist liked mornings, too. here's one of my recent favorites:

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night...
For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for joy."
-- psalm 92.1-4

2 comments:

bethgillem said...

this makes me think of early mornings at taylor's..

carrie said...

can i work here?


beth: YES! very much like taylors except crisper/cleaner feeling/more spacious.

syrup wins!